Sunday, March 28, 2010

Tomorrow...

I have to wake up
and
I have to get out of bed
and
I have to go to school
and
sit through class
and
give a food demonstration on Celiac Disease, making brownies with black beans instead of flour
and
focus on the material

and I don't know if I can do it.

It has been nice to be on Spring Break and have very little obligation in my daily schedule. I hope I can get back into the swing of things. Wish I could sink into the sheets and not move all day.

I need a vacation (again).

4 comments:

  1. I am dry-heaving thinking about substituting beans for flour in brownies. Just picture that, and maybe it will help you through your day. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The thought of Kath dry-heaving has gotten me through many a rough day... as has the idea that we will all be together in a few weeks.

    She may be right about the black bean brownies, though. They make my sheets sound better, too. Like that Mary Poppins joke about being "a little down in the mouth."

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm...making black bean brownies instead of Texas Sheet Cake might help me lose these last 10 lbs of baby weight. That is the only bright side I can see of black bean brownies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you'd both be surprised. Now, this is coming from a guy who is pretty much always starving (especially these days with the training), but they tasted good to me! And the recipe where she used nuts instead of flour were fantastic. I love Grace's school!

    ReplyDelete