Monday, September 13, 2010

Hello Fall!

Today, I went on a bike ride up Emigration Canyon in an effort to prepare for my triathlon this weekend, and at the top, the leaves were changing. Already I could see familiar shades of oranges and reds as the maple trees have started to turn. (Emigration is a such great place to observe the seasons.) It was a little cool out, and smelled earthy.

I always welcome
the change to Fall as it is my very favorite season, but it seems like this year, it just couldn't come fast enough! Summer felt interminable. I am excited to say sayonara to the heat and sunshine, put a little more distance between the spring and me, and greet the fall with all the enthusiasm possible. Hooray!

1 comment:

  1. Okay I seriously need to get a bike! I love Emigration. I miss triathlons. I want to do the Spudman again, its the best! Way to go with your two races!

    ReplyDelete