Sunday, May 16, 2010

Chi-O Vegas Weekend!!

What a weekend. 12 girls from my pledge class came down to St. George, picked me up, and off we went to the Fabulous Las Vegas! We stayed at Sydney Scott's condo there and had an absolute BLAST together!


We ate good Mexican



Got a little sun tanned...



Ate frozen yogurt at Yogurtland. YUM!

And shopped, shopped shopped.


It was so great to get all of the girls together for a few days! Although we didn't even set foot on the strip, it was an amazing weekend in Vegas.

2 comments:

  1. Grace!!!! I'm pretty sure no bikini pictures on Facebook means the same thing for blogs as well!
    I had a blast with you in Sin City. It was so good to catch up and relax with all my favorite girls. Hope all is well in St. George. Love you lots!
    Hoot Hoot,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when Jayne pulls out the red lipstick...

    ReplyDelete