Sunday, May 9, 2010

Settled

Well, after an impromptu trip to Phoenix, I made it to St. George! So far, it's been great! I've been golfing, running, swimming, driving, eating out, and all other fun activities down here. I have always felt really comfortable in this little city...kind of like it's a second home. And now, it really is a place I call home.



The house. I'm so lucky to be here!


This is my little back yard. Love it. You can see all the bushes are covered in pink blossoms. The bees are so fabulous. They are constantly buzzing around.



And then my BIG backyard. I'm truly in the perfect location.




And of course I have my necessities:



I'm alive and well. Come visit!!
XO

5 comments:

  1. Are you there for the summer or for good?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you are doing well. Thinking of you!!! love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute pic. missing you. wish I could go for a ride up that gorgeous canyon with you today.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, it looks beautiful! I wished I lived closer to see it in person. I wish I lived closer to you in general. I think your essentials are fabulous! You look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recognize that t-shirt. Go Jazz!

    ReplyDelete